Commercial CIPP Pipe Rehabilitation
Maintaining the performance of sewer pipeline systems is paramount to commercial success. With more than 40 years of experience, Alvarez Plumbing can solve your sewer problems and emergencies using the latest technology in the industry.
There are several methods of commercial sewer repair, some require excavation, but whenever possible we prefer using trenchless technology, like CIPP Pipe Rehabilitation.
How does CIPP Pipe Rehabilitation work?
CIPP or Cured in Place Pipelining, is a trenchless technology for sewer repair. After locating the crack, we will access your sewer line and thread a liner into the pipe. Once the liner is in place, it will inflate. An epoxy is used to lock the liner in place, and this epoxy hardens and adheres the liner to the broken pipe. Once the two parts have adhered, the sewer pipeline is as strong as a new one.
The Benefits of CIPP Pipe Rehabilitation:
- It stops leaks and prevents tree roots from invading the sewage system.
- It repairs the damaged pipe to be as strong as a new pipe.
- It is less disruptive to your property, no excavation needed, minimal impact on office tenants, employees, and clientele.
- It can be completed in significantly less time than the traditional pipe replacement method.
- It is cost-effective, leading to potential savings on property insurance.
Ready to Schedule an Appointment?
Comments are closed.