Plumbers Wanted! In need of Service Techs and Construction Mechanics
Top Hourly Pay with Commissions!
Must be capable of troubleshooting, repairing, and performing preventative maintenance of all plumbing issues.
Job Duties, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Conduct preventative maintenance
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair equipment
- Complete service reports, time entry, and all other paperwork and reporting via laptop/ tablet and submit them daily via e-mail.
- Repair units without error and consistently repair units within the time requirement guidelines
- Adhere to all customer requirements while on job site
- Conduct business professionally. Maintain self-control and integrity in stressful situations.
- Maintain a professional image
- Accommodate an on-call rotation
- Hold a valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Knowledge of basic plumbing and plumbing systems.
- Ability to read, understand, and work from blueprints, specifications, and schematics.
- Perform required within current building code requirements
- Work independently to manage multiple assignments and meet required deadlines
- Knowledge and use of Microsoft computer products or other comparable systems required.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees and customers.
- Ability to work overtime with minimal notice required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma/GED
Comments are closed.