Get fresh-tasting water without worrying about impurities. Install new water softeners with Alvarez Plumbing today.
Do you have hard water in your home? Solve the problem with a call to Alvarez Plumbing. We are your Tampa’s Plumbing Pros water softener installation technicians who will make sure you start getting the quality water you’ve been looking for.
- What is hard water?
- If you have hard water, it means there is a larger amount of minerals such as magnesium and calcium in your water supply. While these minerals are not dangerous if you come in contact with them, they can affect everyday chores and routines. For example, your dishes may still seem spotty after rinsing, clothes will not look as fresh from the laundry, and your skin and hair may seem dull or brittle after washing.
- What are the benefits of water softeners?
- We recommend installing a water softener to reduce the harsh effects of hard water. With regular maintenance and care, a water softener can last 20-25 years, making it an excellent investment for your home.
- Below are benefits that you will experience right away with a new water softener system in place:
- Less cleaning: As minerals in hard water build up in your sinks, tubs, and showers, they leave a white residue that takes much longer to clean and requires harsher chemicals to remove. Adding a water softener will save time and money. In between cleaning, you will notice that your bathroom stays cleaner and free of soap streaks. It is not just the things that you can see that are cleaner; your drains and pipes are also less likely to clog with reduced residue.
- Better tasting water: Water softeners also help water from the tap taste better. This will save you on bottled water. Your water will taste cleaner, without that metallic taste that comes from hard water. Beyond drinking water, cooking in general will be a joy again as you use fresher water for pastas, soups, and other dishes.
- Softer hair and skin: The minerals in hard water also build up on your body during bathing. With a softener system in place, you will notice a difference in your skin and hair. Soap and shampoo will be easier to lather and rinse off, and you will find yourself using less of these products with every bath or shower–saving you money in the long run.
- Brighter clothes from the laundry: Softened water is not as hard on your clothes and will help the fabrics last longer. Over time, hard water can tint your white clothes and towels an unappealing shade of gray. By removing the harsh minerals from your water, a new softener system will help your clothes look brighter and feel softer against your skin.
Ready to Schedule an Appointment?
Comments are closed.