Must be capable of troubleshooting, repairing, and performing preventative maintenance of HVAC systems and controls.
Job Duties, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Conduct preventative maintenance
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair equipment
- Complete service reports, time entry, and all other paperwork and reporting via laptop/ tablet and submit them daily via e-mail.
- Repair units without error and consistently repair units within the time requirement guidelines
- Adhere to all customer requirements while on job site
- Conduct business professionally. Maintain self-control and integrity in stressful situations.
- Maintain a professional image
- Accommodate an on-call rotation
- Hold a valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Knowledge of basic electricity and electrical and control systems.
- Ability to read, understand, and work from blueprints, specifications, and schematics.
- Perform required within current building code requirements
- Work independently to manage multiple assignments and meet required deadlines
- Knowledge and use of Microsoft computer products or other comparable systems required.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees and customers.
- Ability to work overtime with minimal notice required.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma/GED
- Certified HVAC/ Refrigeration training
- EPA 608 Universal certified
Comments are closed.